Friday, July 27, 2018

OJ Simpson to Khloe Kardashian: Let Me See My Granddaughter!

The latest celebrity gossip from 07/27/18
View this email in your browser

OJ Simpson to Khloe Kardashian: Let Me See My Granddaughter!

OJ Simpson is dying to see True Thompson. She IS his granddaughter, after all, according to a handful of hilarious reports.
Read Now »


Jessa Duggar: Baby #3 on the Way!!

Jessa Duggar has "baby fever," folks. The veteran reality star is anxious to expand her family, as she explains here.
Read Now »


Jenna Jameson Flaunts Astonishing 57 Pound Weight Loss!

Jenna Jameson has lost an incredible amount of weight. The former adult film star showed off her progress on Instagram this week.
Read Now »


Farrah Abraham: I Have a Bun in My Oven!!!

Farrah Abraham took to Instagram to write: "The bun that's in my oven is my business." She was not talking about baking. Is Farrah PREGNANT?
Read Now »


Kim Kardashian to Haters: I'll Straighten My Kid's Hair If I Want To!

Kim Kardashian shared a sweet photo of North West but got ambushed by mom-shamers who claim she straightens North's hair to make her white.
Read Now »


Tristan Thompson: Khloe Kardashian Won't Let Me Dump Her!

Against all odds, Tristan Thompson and Khloe Kardashian are still together. But apparently, Tristan wants out ASAP.
Read Now »







This email was sent to taufikrisya.ada@gmail.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
The Hollywood Gossip · 160 W. Camino Real #504 · Boca Raton, FL 33432 · USA

No comments:

Post a Comment