Friday, March 8, 2019

Collaborating

Hi there,

I'm Simon Pham of BestVPN. At BestVPN, we aim to educate people on the best ways to stay safe online, with guides that cater to everyone, from the absolute novice to cybersecurity experts.

My team and I are doing some research on bitcoin security, and are looking for reputable sites with whom we can collaborate. We noticed that your site: kpop-en.blogspot.com and BestVPN could share some synergy and thus expand both of our audiences.

We recently published an article here:

How to Stay Safe with Bitcoin

I thought it would make a great addition to your page, and be of help to your audience. You are welcome to syndicate this on your site, as long as there's a citation back to the original published post.

Please do let me know if you decide to publish the article. Then, as a token of good faith, my team and I will promote your  site across our social channels to help broaden your content's reach.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment