Wednesday, May 16, 2018

I tried shaving my face to see if it really made my makeup look better, here's what happened...

Plus: NARS is launching a new Orgasm three-piece set, the first trailer for the Pretty Little Liars spin off is here, and the reason why Hawaii is banning sun cream in 2021...
Wednesday, 16 May 2018
Today's Mood: ðŸ¤”
Skincare
I tried shaving my face to see if it really made my makeup look better, here's what happened...
A close shave.
Continue reading
Nars
NARS is launching a new orgasm three-piece set worthy of a moan
Continue reading
High-Street
The fashion set are going wild for this Scandi answer to Zara (and it's super affordable!)
Continue reading
Health
The Ordinary is launching a sun care line and people are *very* excited
Continue reading
TV Shows
The trailer for the Pretty Little Liars spin off is here
Continue reading
How I Got My Job
How I went from actress to celebrity hair stylist with one life-changing cut
Continue reading
Hair
The five biggest hair myths busted by A-list hairdressers
Continue reading
Ryan Reynolds
Ryan Reynolds said the sweetest thing about Blake Lively at the Deadpool 2 premiere
Continue reading
Health
Here's the reason why Hawaii is banning sun cream in 2021
Continue reading
TV Shows
Anna Friel on shattering taboos, the explosive return of Marcella and glow-boosting cryo facials
Continue reading
Cannes Film Festival
The dreamiest dresses on the red carpet at Cannes Film Festival
Continue reading
 
 
FOLLOW GLAMOUR
  twitter facebook youtube instagram  
 
Unsubscribe   |   View this email in your browser
Condé Nast Digital 1 Hanover Square, London W1S 1JU
© The Condé Nast Publications Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment